Inventory Procurement Data Analysis
Able to work in a fast-paced
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift.
Self-motivated and self-directed.
Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks.
Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders.
HND or equivalent.
Relevant work experience in the QSR and FMCG industry is a plus
Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends.
Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to bend through shift.
Able to read and write.
Job roles include the following but are not limited to:
· Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus
· Monitors inventory levels for branches within jurisdictions; review purchasing orders; tracks orders and investigate inconsistencies.
· Monitor purchase records, maintain a database, perform physical count of inventory, and reconcile actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
· Manage use of raw materials and wastage levels for each branch within jurisdiction
· Support profit optimization by reducing expenses through improved management of inventory
· Establishes bulk procurement with choice vendors and maintains backup sources for all items.
· Manage professional relationships with vendors and negotiate company rates.
· Manage bulk purchasing and distributions to branches within jurisdiction
· Assesses inventory reports and order patterns to identify items in need of automatic, recurring delivery.
· Receive and review all requisitions for purchase order, ensuring they are properly approved and within budget
· Source, process and coordinate the analysis of valid quotations/ tenders for approved items;
· Engage in negotiations with suppliers/ vendors (with the approval of the Procurement Manager or Head, Procurement and coordinate the issuance of purchase orders, after due approvals have been obtained;
· Ensure all purchase orders are authorized by management, dispatched to vendors for acknowledgement and file with supporting documents;
· Review vendor invoices and ensure they are in line with PO and contract terms.
· Work with owners, accountant, and financial analyst in achieving common goals and delivering on company-wide KPIs
· Continuously gather data and report on inventory levels, trends, and analysis