Leadership Microsoft Tools
Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift.
Self-motivated and self-directed.
Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks.
Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders.
HND or equivalent.
Relevant work experience in the QSR industry is a plus
Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends.
Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to bend through shift.
Able to read and write.
Job roles include the following but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for partners, customers, staff and vendors
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring support
- Managing multiple branches and all employees within jurisdiction
- Daily monitoring of sales and inventory of all branches
- Developing strategies to increase sales and profits for branches within jurisdiction
- Enforcing management policies and procedures
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepare and complete action plans by implementing production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards, problem solving and identifying trends.
- Train, assign, coach, counsel employees
- Respond to special customer enquiries orders
- Suggest marketing strategies, planning and execution.
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes.
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting monthly updates, gains, and challenges to management