Aperture di lavoro
Multitask Self-Motivated Detailed
Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift.
• Self-motivated and self-directed.
• Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks.
• Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders.
• High School Degree or equivalent.
• Relevant work experience as a dispatched rider is a plus
• Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends.
• Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to bend through shift.
• Able to read and write.
Job roles include the following but are not limited to:
- Reporting and liaising with the Branch operation manager on purchase, inventory, sorting and stacking of stock
- Keeping a record and maintaining cycle counts of the entire inventory in the store.
- Receiving and verifying the inventory with the purchase order listings.
- Reporting loss, damage and any such discrepancies to the Branch operation Manager
- Sorting all stock and stacking them appropriately after purchase.
- Maintaining proper documentation processed for the receipt of all purchase and supplies.
- Ensuring the timely dispatch of order(s) to the appropriate destinations.
- Coordinating and synchronizing work functions with the vendors, suppliers and other internal departments of the establishment.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.