Microsoft Office Detailed
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift.
• Self-motivated and self-directed.
• Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks.
• Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders.
• High School Degree or equivalent.
• Relevant work experience as a cashier is a plus
• Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends.
• Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to bend through shift.
• Able to read and write.
Job roles include the following but are not limited to:
- Registers sales on a cash register by recording orders, itemizing, and totaling customers’ purchases.
- Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
- Resolves customer issues and answers questions.
- Bags orders/purchases after payment
- Processes return transactions.
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, and operating a cash register.
- Enter price changes by referring to price sheets and Menu list.
- Collects payments by accepting transfers, POS, or Cash from customers.
- Verifies credit when transfers are made after purchase
- Balances Cash Box by counting cash at beginning and end of work.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintain checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes to the superiors.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results by assisting the kitchen staff where and when necessary.