Leadership Business Skill Microsoft Office Attention to Details
Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift.
Self-motivated and self-directed.
Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks.
Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders.
HND or equivalent.
Relevant work experience in the QSR industry is a plus
Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends.
Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to bend through shift.
Able to read and write.
Job roles include the following but are not limited to:
● Managing all affairs for your assigned branch and reporting directly to the Operations Manager within your region
● Serving as the top Bistro Cook in the branch
● Closely monitoring food preparations by all Bistro Cooks and Suya Chefs, ensuring that high quality and consistency is met according to food preparation guidelines
● Ensuring company policies are followed by all employees in your branch
● Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
● Training and developing new employees.
● Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
● Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
● Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
● Ensuring product quality and availability.
● Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
● Overseeing inventory and sales
● Assisting customers whenever necessary.
● Organizing employee schedules.
● Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
● Taking disciplinary action and reporting to Operations Manager
● Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
● Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
● Maintaining company standards.
● Supporting the Operations Manager as needed.
● Ensuring that all company property are well kept
● Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.